She is so precious and beautiful! I wish that I could have held her more! I think that she is going to like her big sister! Hopefully Briggs keeps being soft. Good Luck this week, I wish I could have helped you more! Love ya!
We have been blessed with three happy healthy children. We love to spend our spare time with our friends and family. We can't wait until the weather gets nice! We love to be outside geocashing, and camping!
8 comments:
Yay! Thanks for the update! She looks adorable. Im even more excited for a girl now!
Very cute little girl....she was born on my 30th birthday!
Oh she is beautiful!!! Congrats and I can't wait to meet her
She is so precious and beautiful! I wish that I could have held her more! I think that she is going to like her big sister! Hopefully Briggs keeps being soft. Good Luck this week, I wish I could have helped you more! Love ya!
Adria looks so happy to hold her little sister!
Beautiful baby! I can't believe you have four, but I can't believe I have three either.
Brenda
She is beautiful! congrats!
Post a Comment