Friday, June 27, 2008

Summer Fun!



We have been having lots of fun this summer. It always goes by so fast, so we have been trying to get out every opportunity we can. We went boating at the reservoir last weekend with Rich, Jackie, and Ben and had tons of fun. We caught lots of different kinds of fish. I think the kids favorite part was swimming with Jackie. She is such a sport! The kids have also been taking swimming lessons. "A" moved up a level and has been in the deep end! She was kind of scared at first but she is doing awesome! Griff is also getting more comfortable with going under the water. Did you check out my green onions out of my garden. I was so excited I had to take a picture! I know I'm a dork! We used them in a marinade for our yummy chicken kabobs.

6 comments:

KyleandAmanda said...

Cute pictures! They make me miss all my babies! Brig is getting huge! You will have to tell Adria and Griff good job with the swimming! Also you and Drea did an awesome job on the girl's rooms! I might have to make you help me with my little girls room!

Rich & Jackie said...

Wow those onions look good! They tasted good too! Good job Chels!! Fun pics!! How did I end up getting in there?.... crazy chic!!

est. 1996 said...

It looks like your summer is keeping you busy. Your Onions turned out so yummy! I can't wait until the next meal.
Cortnee

Stacy and Matthew said...

Looks like you guys had lots of fun! Matthew and Tim Powell just bought a boat together so we are waiting to take that out soon. It should be fun!

Stevenson Family said...

SO cute chelsie! Your kids look like such good buddies! I'm jealous of your swim lessons in a private pool!! I'd love to find someone that did that here close by.

S&J Jones Family said...

Cute pictures. It looks like a ton of fun!