I am going to kidnap Brigham when I am home next. He is so stinken cute!!!! I cannot believe how much he has changed. He is just a little chubby man!! We miss him. You look really cute in the pictures to. They are so presious!
He is ADORABLE. I love you so much and miss you guys. I wish that we would see you more. Shane found a bed and breakfast for sale in Bozman MT and is convinced that we are buying it and moving to the country. I will let you know how that goes... :)
Those pictures are absolutely adorable!! Brigham is getting so big. What a handsome little guy! Thanks for sharing them. Hope all is well with you guys!!
We have been blessed with three happy healthy children. We love to spend our spare time with our friends and family. We can't wait until the weather gets nice! We love to be outside geocashing, and camping!
6 comments:
I am going to kidnap Brigham when I am home next. He is so stinken cute!!!! I cannot believe how much he has changed. He is just a little chubby man!! We miss him. You look really cute in the pictures to. They are so presious!
Good job! The pictures turned out super cute! I need to give her a call and get my kids over there.
P.S. I like the song.
He is ADORABLE. I love you so much and miss you guys. I wish that we would see you more. Shane found a bed and breakfast for sale in Bozman MT and is convinced that we are buying it and moving to the country. I will let you know how that goes... :)
Those pictures are absolutely adorable!! Brigham is getting so big. What a handsome little guy! Thanks for sharing them. Hope all is well with you guys!!
Such cute pictures! You both look so cute/beautiful! Hope everything is going well with you guys!!
What a handsome little man. Your whole family is so cute and handsome.
Post a Comment